Résumé and Cover Letter Writing Services
Overview of Services
I am a Certified Professional Résumé Writer® with 10 years of professional career coaching experience and an exceptional client success record. You can expect to receive the following:
- + Extensive edits on your résumé, including: structure, personal goal alignment, content quality and industry standards
- + Convenient and responsive communication with résumé expert, Todd Zabel CPRW®
- + Multiple rounds of review to ensure the highest chances of application success
- + Career Coaching to assist you in achieving long-term career success
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What do you enjoy about the work you do?
- I love to get letters from my clients letting me know they've landed their dream job (and it happens a lot!) Knowing I've made a positive difference in someone's is incredibly rewarding.
- What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
- Typically, I review the resume and make extensive, general comments first. Then, I work with the customer to understand their specific goals as well as any questions they have about the job search and interview process. I use the information from those discussions/email threads to further customize my approach and my advice. We then continue making several rounds of edits until both of us are completely satisfied that the resume is as strong as it can possibly be. Of course, I'm also flexible in terms of looking at cover letters, thank you letters, providing interview coaching, etc. I always put the customer's needs first.
- What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
- I am a Certified Professional Resume Writer (Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches). As a hiring manager at Google (my full-time role), I have reviewed hundreds of resumes and hired dozens of employees. I have been fully trained as a Google interviewer and career coach.
- Do you have a standard pricing system for your service?
- My prices range from $75-$150 depending on the services required (document creation, coaching, interview prep, LinkedIn optimization, etc.)
- How did you get started doing this type of work?
- I made a career change from the legal profession (I have a law degree) to high tech operations management (I work at Google). Making that change successfully, I was personally inspired to help others take on big challenges in their own careers.
- What types of customers have you worked with?
- I have worked with people of all ages, professional levels, industries, and educational backgrounds. I customize my approach to the customer's specific needs every time. I do have substantial expertise in high tech business operations.
- Describe a recent project you are fond of. How long did it take?
- I helped my wife achieve a major career transition a few years ago. She went from a university lecturer role to a scientific communications management role in a very short time. I am very proud to have helped her achieve this big goal.
- What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
- Ask the resume writer to identify the major factors in their current resume which are holding them back from landing interviews. If the resume writer can't tell you the answer to that, they aren't qualified.
- What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
- I will work with you to develop a set of goals which will help me to craft the perfect resume for your career path.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today